To delete the files in the Temporary Internet Files folder yourself, follow the steps for your version of Windows.
*Note This will clear all saved passwords and Web History*
Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- 1.Click Start , click Control Panel, click Network and Internet, and then click Internet Options.
- 2.Click the General tab, and then click Delete under Browsing history.
- 3.Ensure that Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History are selected, Then Click Delete , click Yes to confirm that you want to delete this
information, and then click OK.
Earlier versions of Windows
- 1.Exit Internet Explorer.
- 2.Exit any instances of Windows Explorer.
- 3.Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options.
- 4.On the General tab, click Delete Files under Temporary Internet Files.
- 5.In the Delete Files dialog box, click to select the Delete all offline content check box.
- 6.Click OK two times.
Instructions for student’s first time logging on:
***Student e-mail accounts are set up manually and take about a week from when the student registers to be created.***
- Click on MyFGC (Banner Self Service) from the College’s homepage.
- Click on Enter Secured Area Login using Student ID and PIN Click on Personal Information
- Click on View E-mail Addresses
- Copy email address containing @wolves.fgc.edu (if blank see *** below)
- Sign out of Self Service
- Go to http://www.outlook.com/fgc.edu
- Enter entire email address copied from Self Service example email@example.com
- Enter PIN (same PIN used to log into Self Service)